发信人: JulieYH (Julie), 信区: JobMarket
标 题: 【招聘全职】旧金山湾区biotech startup 招RA/SRA
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Mon Mar 2 01:17:55 2020, 美东)
快入职。感兴趣发简历到[email protected] 谢谢
Our mission large and ambitious: to rapidly detect and ablate cancer at its
earliest stages, effortlessly and pain free. In other words, ‘make cancer a
benign experience’. The enabling technology utliizes “synthetic
biomarkers” as a novel methodology to detect, localize and ultimately
destroy cancer. The company is well funded by world-class entrepreneurs
and venture firms.
Who You Are
- You share our same sense of dedication, scientific passion and
- You work well in a fast-paced and extremely focused startup environment.
- You are not only smart, but clever and constantly think outside the box.
- You are able to make logical decisions in an instant when there is little
time to evaluate.
- You are a natural communicator and relationship builder.
- You stay calm under high pressure and stress.
- You have the ability to multi-task in a serious way, with an extreme
attention to detail.
- You become a representative of the core DNA of the company through who you
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Work within team environment to support development, characterization,
and optimization of synthetic biomarkers.
- Work within team environment to support development and optimization of
novel in vitro assays that identify & characterize cancer types.
- Maintain and manipulate primary and established mammalian cells.
- PBMC isolation, and engineering cell lines for various readouts and
- Document results and communicate findings internally to team and to
Your Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience with mammalian cell culture is a must
- Relevant experience in developing in vitro bioassays.
- Molecular biology such as DNA and RNA isolation, standard cloning
techniques, PCR, and qPCR is desirable.
- Hands-on knowledge of flow cytometry highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Able to multi-task, manage multiple projects simultaneously and work
effectively within a team.
- Ability to think independently and fully integrate into a high achieving
※ 修改:·JulieYH 於 Mar 2 01:33:48 2020 修改本文·[FROM: 73.]
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 73.]