发信人: amy731 (amy), 信区: JobMarket
标 题: 亚麻<Data Scientist 2>
关键字: python,machine learning,data manipulate
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Fri Feb 28 21:51:06 2020, 美东)
大家好，亚麻招data scientist 2
Amazon is seeking an experienced candidate to develop and manage our growing
global supply chain as part of Amazon Global Transportation Services.
This candidate will deliver network design recommendations and analysis for
Amazon Transportation Initiatives team. The candidate will engage in
opportunities to go deep on a variety of initiatives, understanding business
needs and guiding business strategy through the collection and synthesis of
Responsibilities of this role include:
· Performing creative analysis using incomplete data to answer strategic
business questions and support program development.
· Developing new and maintaining existing self-service tools used
throughout our organization to help drive improvements in the network.
· Communicating strategic decisions in formal updates to a wide variety of
stakeholders, including executive-level sponsors.
· M.S. (B.S.) in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, or
related industry experience.
· 2+ years of quantitative experience in Logistics/Supply Chain,
Transportation, Engineering or related Businesses.
· 2+ years of experience with statistical tools (e.g. R, Python) and
analysis, regression modeling and forecasting.
· Experience with big data: extraction, processing, filtering, and
presenting large quantities (100K to Millions of rows) of data.
· Experience with data process: AWS technologies, SQL, and data pipelines
· 2+ years of experience with one or more programming languages (e.g.
Python, Java, C++, C#, Ruby)
· 2+ years of experience in machine-learning packages (e.g. supervised and
unsupervised learning, classification, random forest,..etc.)
· Experience in building optimization model and simulation
· Experience with clustered data processing (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Map-reduce
· Experience with ensemble models
· Experience with agile or scrum methodology
· Experience in communicating technically, at a level appropriate for the
· Ability to develop experimental plans for data modeling processes, use of
strong baselines, ability to accurately understand cause and effect
· Experience in creating data driven visualizations to describe an end-to-
※ 修改:·amy731 於 Feb 28 21:52:51 2020 修改本文·[FROM: 71.]
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 71.]