发信人: lionphone (昵称), 信区: EE
标 题: PhD/MS RA in 3D IC packaging (GRE not required)
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Sun Apr 25 13:36:31 2021, 美东)
We are searching for an M.S. or Ph.D. student to work as a Graduate Research
Assistant on a NASA funded research project in 3D IC packaging. The student
will join the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the
University of Idaho in Fall 2021, and work in the Micron supported 3D IC
Integration and Packaging Research Lab. The qualifications are:
• BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
• MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering is preferred for
Ph.D. student, but not required.
• BS/MS coursework in IC fabrication and/or packaging is preferred
but not required.
• Previous publications preferred but not required.
Other research topics in the Lab include:
• Machine learning in VLSI design and manufacturing
• VLSI device simulation and modeling
Qualified students may send a CV and BS/MS transcripts to fengli at uidaho.
※ 修改:·lionphone 於 Apr 27 01:47:53 2021 修改本文·[FROM: 129.]
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 76.]