401. The beloved novelist put her lovely gloves above the stove.
402. It's proved that the approver improved waterproof roof.
403. In the reaction, the fraction acts as an agent.
404. Actually the actor and actress reacted actively to the activity.
405. In the racial horse-race, the white racer's race-horse won.
406. I feel a trace of disgrace for the gracious man's embracing her bracelet.
407. The preface is written on the surface of the furnace that faces the space facilities.
408. “In fact, some factors are unsatisfactory to the factory,” the dissatisfied manager said.
409. The manufacturer manually manufactured many machines for the manufactory.
410. The exact contact with practice has practical impact on me.
411. To make the contract attractive, the contractor subtracted a tractor from it.
412. In this chapter, the capture characterized the characteristics of the characters.
413. The captive captivated by the apt adaptation rapped the cavity with rapture.
414. I'm in charge of discharging a large amount of charcoal and coal at the coal mine.
415. With shortcomings overcome, the outcome become welcome.
416. At the station the statesman hesitates to state the status of the statue.
417. The limitation on the imitations is preliminarily eliminated.
418. The unconventional convention put many people to inconvenience.
419. The ventilator inventor's adventure prevented him from venturing revenge.
420. Even the evening event couldn't eventually spoil the joy of the New Year's Eve.
421. After an explosion the explorer restored the storage of the explosive in the exploiter's storehouse.
422. The sore is orally ignored by the ignorant immoral man.
423. The boring boy bored ashore for ore core at the score.
424. In the famine I got familiar with this famous family name/surname.
425. The tame tigers play the same game on the frame.
426. The shameless lame man is to blame for the flaming frame.
427. The plain woman explained to me why she complained about the chain.
428. After the entertainment the captain obtained an entrance fee.
429. It's ascertained that the certificate is behind the curtain of the stainless steel container.
430. In the building, the wild child hurt his mild chin on the china.
431. The feeble man feels an ache on his heels and knees when he kneels on the steel steering wheel.
432. The bee paid the fee of coffee, beef and beer for the cheerful deer.
433. To the ants, the infant elephant is a giant in the plantation.
434. The merciful merchant wants to grant some merchandise to the panting immigrants.
435. The lengthened long fishing rod alongside the lake belongs to me.
436. The strong man among us strongly hates the wrongdoing.
437. In occasional case the phrase emphasizes the importance of the phase to the laser.
438. Based on the basic case, the purchaser found the vase in the basin in the basement.
439. On the camp of the campus the campaign champion put the camera on the camel.
440. He stamped on the stamps and slammed the lamp on the damp dam.
441. When the boat floats through the throat, the goat in overcoat goes to the goal.
442. The competitor is compelled to complete the competition.
443. I'm perplexed by the flexible complex index of sex and age.
444. Since then the sincere princess has known the principal principle.
445. The bead is put on the forehead of the dead shepherd ahead of the herd.
446. The misleader let me use the lead instead of the unsteady metal.
447. The reader already readily spread the thread on the ready-made bread.
448. "Ten percent of the cents are made in recent centuries," he said with strong accent.
449. The neutral scent of kerosene is concentrated in the center of the scene.
450. Those innocent adolescents ascending the hill are the tribe's descendants of decent descent.
451. The tenant is discontented with the content of the agreement for renting the tennis tent.
452. The current occurrence of torrent spurs him to buy fur and sulfur.
453. I'm confident that the dentist will deny the confidential accidental incident.
454. The student identified the identical idiom on the identity cards.
455. The stupid student rapidly studied the accident in the studio.
456. Considering considerable spiders outside, I stay in the president's residence.
457. Besides this side, I considered both the inside and outside.
458. It's evident that the evil devil inevitably goes to ruin.
459. In the company my companion accompanied me until I accomplished polishing the shoes.
460. I prepare to compare the two comparable parallel companies.
461. My neighbor knows the height and weight of the highjacked freight.
462. The rebels labeled the labor laboring in the laboratory and lavatory.
463. At 8 o'clock the clerk locked the flock of cocks in the room.
464. The mocker knocked the stock with the knots on the stocking and sock.
465. I'm determined to permit the permanent term on detergent.
466. The committee admits it committed an omission in commissioning the mission.
467. The odd man added an additional riddle to the middle of the saddle.
468. The insult to the adult consulter results in multiplication of the faulty faucets.
469. The detective detected that the arch was under the marching Arctic architects' protection.
470. In the college, I alleged that I recollected the dialog in dialect about the dial collection.
471. In the selection the lecturer neglected the negligible negative reflection on the election.
472. The electrical connection in the photoelectric elevator involves electronics.
473. The rising risk arises from the surprised fund raiser's praise of the appraisal.
474. The efficient ancient scientist had conscience in science.
475. The eagle is eager to anger the tiger in danger.
476. The language angel hanged up the gang and banged them at the angle of the triangle.
477. equal, equator, equation, equivalent, quiver
478. Qualified quality and adequate quantity are equally important.
479. Televisions and telescopes give the visitors visual ability to see the casual casualty.
480. The grown-up growled at a crowd of crows.
481. I threw a row of arrows, which narrowly passed the narrow-minded man's eyebrows.
482. "Sorry, I'll borrow the lorry tomorrow," the sorrowful man said with worry in the corridor.
483. The signalman's signature sign is significant to the vacant vacation.
484. The resigned designer is designated to an assignment of reigning the foreigners.
485. Because of the temperature tempo, I temporarily lost temper to my contemporary in the temple.
486. The empty empire's emperor made an attempt to tempt the contemptuous man.
487. The one-eyed man obeyed the obedient audience's order.
488. The patriot's radar made the radical patient impatient.
489. From the experiment the experienced expert gained an unexpected expertise.
490. Details about the tailor's tail are available from the prevailing dailies.
491. The sailor was nailed on the rail for he failed to trail the mail.
492. The frank man put the first-rank blank blanket into the tan tank.
493. Thanks to the bankrupt banker, my ankle avoided an injury.
494. After a shot the foot began to root and shoot in the boot.
495. The academic topic is why the blade of the spade is still sharp after decades' decay.
496. The invader saw the shadow of the lampshade fade away.
497. The graduated comrade gradually graded the trademarks after the parade.
498. Both the math pathfinders bathed in the bathtub.
499. In the thesis the synthetic symbol symbolizes sympathy.
500. For unity the units united into a unique union.
501. The commonsense commonwealth government no longer uses the uncommon commonplace.
502. The communist communicated communism to this municipal community.
503. In the bar the barber bargained for a jar of jam, then got over the barrier of barrels.
504. The quarrelsome general quarreled about a quarter quart of oil in the headquarters.
505. On the wedding I saw blooms embeded in the bed of the bedroom.
506. The fisherman wishes to finish the dish of reddish fish.
507. On the Christmas the Christian's assistant fisted Pistol Piston and twisted his wrist.
508. My sister insists consistently on persistent resistance to transistor radios.
509. The chemist and the mistress insist that the mist consists of several chemicals.
510. My nephew found a few dewdrops on the Jewish jeweler's jewel.
511. The crew unscrewed the screws from the sewing-machine and chewed them.
512. The interviewer reviewed the newspaper and renewed his viewpoint on the news.
513. The refiner defined a definite confine with her fine finger.
514. The sugared vinegar is refined from the sugarcane and pine.
515. We are dined and wined in the inner dining-room of the inn.
516. I'm inclined to underline these disciplines in the outline written on linen.
517. The engineer examined the engine of the mining machine for stomach.
518. The submitted submarine on the magic magazine is shining and magnificent.
519. Thus the enthusiastic dumb man thumbed the humble man's umbrella.
520. The trembles of the umbrella assembly lines have resemblances.
521. I'm interested in why he is arrested while resting in aural restaurant in the forest.
522. I guess the guest's gesture suggested that he could not digest well.
523. The pretty priest protested the contest of protein test.
524. “What a marvelous carving!” the starving harvester in vest said.
525. During the festival the investor investigated his ancestor.
526. Subsequently the eloquent man frequently asked the consequence of quenching in sequence.
527. In this semester the westerner thinks Chest Orchestra is the best.
528. Henceforth, the north wind is worthless to the northerners.
529. On the eastern Easter feast, at least one beast's breasts were tested with yeast.
530. The young youths lounged in the south mouth of the cave for one month.
531. The bird nests only in northeast, northwest, southeast and southwest lest it be found.
532. The airport and seaport are important to import and export of portable goods.
533. On the porter's passport a portion of the portrait isn't proportional.
534. With the reporter's support, the sportsmen are transported to the airport.
535. After a fortnight's torture, the unfortunate man got an opportunity to escape the misfortune.
536. I got this sort of comfortable soft shorts with no efforts.
537. The forecaster contrasted the cast castle with the vast desert.
538. I tasted the paste in haste and cast it on the waste plaster.
539. The astronaut, an astronomy fan, is astonished at the gymnastics show in the gymnasium.
540. The master's masterpiece caused a disaster to headmaster.
541. After the blast the plastics show everlasting elasticity.
542. The pitch made me itch. I pitched the switch into the ditch around the kitchen.
543. I scratched a match and saw my watch catching a patch.
544. With time elapsing, the flaps collapse up on his clapper's lap.
545. The incapable man in cap went into the hospitable capital hospital.
546. I gripped the striped strip that tripped me over on the ship.
547. With his lips the sly fly clipped the slippery slipper that eclipsed his sight.
548. The button utters in mutter, "The butterfly likes the buttered earthnut/peanut."
549. The scraped escapee taped the grapes into various shapes.
550. In the past the compass could pass passion to the passive man having pastime on the pasture.
551. In the passage the passenger passed a cassette of message to messenger.
552. It was not the aluminum but the massive brass and bronze on the grass that embarrassed me.
553. From the classical class, the classmate with glasses knows the classification of classics.
554. The hungry drunk plunged a trunk of lungs into the tunnel under the channel.
555. I bundled a bunch of branches and anchored it on the punching bench.
556. The fundamental fund functions punctually in conjunction with abundant capital.
557. Uncle and aunt launched a laundry with the blunt hunter.
558. The upset supplement supplier went up with the puppet to the upper room for supper.
559. I'm liable to give reliable reply to the application for supply of apples.
560. Salaries vary with various jobs.
561. I didn't evaluate the blue glue due to the vague plague.
562. The flu influenced the influential speaker's fluency of speech.
563. I have association with the socialists of the society.
564. In the cinema the medicine immediately remedied the medium.
565. I use the ripe recipe to wipe the pipeline.
566. The boastful toaster roasts himself on the coast in the sunshine.
567. It was true that the rescued cruel man let fuel oil issue from the tissue.
568. The furious obscure curer is curious to secure the curly-curved mercury curiosity.
569. The dictator predicted the contradiction in the dictionary.
570. In the fiction, the victim of the conflict pictured the picnic after victory.
571. The pupils will fix with a mixture the fixed figure in the future.
572. The impure mixture with impurity is purified.
573. The native has no nationality; he is an international man.
574. In the rural the naturally matured tomatoes have this nature.
575. The worshiper thinks that the worst is the insufficient horsepower.
576. A year ago I could go without the foregoing favorite flavor.
577. The fresh flesh on the mesh refreshed the dog.
578. In the autumn the authorities automatically authorize me to buy highly mobile automobiles.
579. The columnist holds the colorful column of the colonial newspaper.
580. In the beautiful bureau my daughter's laughter served for the sauce of the sausage.
581. The mechanical mechanic knows the technique and technology of the echo mechanism.
582. The ugly druggist gauged the huge plug in the refugee's rug.
583. I hope to make copper copies of the telescope and microscope for hobby in the lobby.
584. The sloped envelope indicates the development velocity of printing.
585. The rope is proper property to the prospering rope maker.
586. It's a pity that the spitbox in the pit was hit and split.
587. The situation is fit for profiting and beneficial to the shops situated nearby.
588. The fanciful panda fan panics over the span of the pan-like panel.
589. The advanced van has disadvantages as well as advantages.
590. The original Organ Organization was originated with an original man.
591. The pale salesman wholesales scales on a large scale.
592. The males think the females have talent for telling stale tales.
593. Beneath (Underneath) the wreath the deaf man near death is out of breath.
594. The conclusion includes my attitude toward his rudeness.
595. In the pond the sponsor responded to the correspondent's corresponding responsibility.
596. In this version, some conversions are made to the verbs and adverbs in the conversation.
597. The cosmic verse on the reverse of the paper is very welcome in Universe University.
598. The dismissed Swiss miss kissed the once missing missile and scissors.
599. The comb is combined with a bomb in the tomb.
600. The sum of the hammers is made in the summer summary.
601. Last summer the drummer became an amateur dramatist dramatically.
602. Long Tongue League's colleagues are fatigued with cataloguing.
603. The bottle is hidden in the bottom of a ton of cotton the cottage.
604. The pattern of the battery doesn't matter to the battle against the little brittle cattle.
605. By the biography, the biologist's playing the violet violin violently violated rules.
606. In the faithful waiter's waist exists a list of the ten listeners.
607. The typist plays Typhoon on the piano in a typical style.
608. I pushed aside the crushed cushion in a rush and saw a bushy brush.
609. Riding on the ridge of the bridge, the proud bride shouts loudly to the cloud.
610. The decisive decimal point made the acid man decide to suicide.
611. I'm convinced that the provincial government will provide provisional provisions.
612. The hidden division is subdivided into individuals.
613. The tides slide on the tidy wide beach and collide each other.
614. The briber described the tribe head's bribery.
615. The ribbon of the rifle is fabricated with fibre.
616. The continent continues to control the import of petrol and petroleum.
617. They returned in turn to bury the luxuries burnt in the burst.
618. Banned murders in the suburb bring turbulent disturbance and burden to the urban turbine works.
619. A nice price of the iced rice is offered to the officer.
620. The poor man in poverty sleeps on the floor at the doorway.
621. In the log lodge he said some illogical apologies.
622. The slogan crier saw the dog and frog jump to and fro in the fog.
623. I recognized the large-sized prize and seized it.
624. The lying liar lied to the dying diet maker that the tie was dyed blue.
625. The unyielding man fiercely pierced the shield in the field.
626. Perhaps something happy will happen to the unhappy man.
627. The Greek checked his cheeks on the weekend.
628. The troop's stoop on the loop became the top topic at the bus stop.
629. The chop shopkeeper let the blood drip to the crops.
630. The pop song is popular in the populous city.
631. Regretfully, we can't regulate the irregular liner on the gulf.
632. The pig is obliged to dig a big pit for the pigeon.
633. In this district I can strictly distinguish the distinct distinctions of bees' stings by instinct.
634. In the Administration, this minister is in charge of registering regional religions.
635. The energetic enemy submerged in the water on the verge of the emergency.
636. The muscular musician found the bud in the mud in the museum.
637. I also heard of the false pulses elsewhere.
638. The kid kidnapper can't get rid of a ridiculous kidney disease.
639. My niece sacredly sacrificed a piece of pie to the God.
640. The sinful single singer's finger skin is singular.
641. “The enterprise will be supervised by a group comprising prominent men,” the despising chairman said concisely with no compromise.
642. The promising singer underwent mysterious misery.
643. The physician made a physical examination to the sophisticated philosopher and physicist.
644. Bowing its elbow, the owl sows in the bowl.
645. The cowardly cow vows not to tow vowels.
646. The answer is: Owing to a shower, the powerful powder is no longer on show.
647. The biscuit compels the mosquitoes quit the equipment.
648. What a nuisance, the suit is ruined due to the unsuitable style.
649. The judge has prejudice to the juicy fruit.
650. The guide disguised his guilty of mixing the liquor with a liter of liquid.
651. When I fetched the sketch on the stretcher I found the secretary's secret.
652. The mutual spirits inspired us to reach the annual aim.
653. The roaring oar hit the coarse keyboard on the cupboard aboard the boat.
654. My intimate mate's ultimate estimate approximates the appropriate value.
655. In case of necessity, necessary session can be held on the vessel.
656. By the navigation of microwave, the navy paved a pavement on the wavy sea.
657. The minority of us are confronted with difficulty in the frontier of the major.
658. From the context of the text, I find the next pretext for selling the textile.
659. The systematic items stem from the walker's talk about the chalk.
660. Theoretically, their heir's theory of meteorology can explain the meteor.
661. I affirmatively confirmed the conformity of the theory with practice.
662. The subordinate coordinates are in accordance with that set by the cordial chorus.
663. The transactor thinks activating the atomic interaction in the intact reactor is practicable.
664. The distracted reader can't be absorbed in the abstract extract.
665. The compact faction fractured because of friction.
666. Under the guideline, the output of streamlined seamless liners declines linearly.
667. The dreadful tread on the meadow broke the deadly deadlock.
668. The heading is "Headline of Headlong Pleadings".
669. I overhear that the hearty man heartily yearns for my harness in the barn.
670. After the rehearsal, the weary mechanic repaired the gears with shears and spear.
671. Having checked the parameters of the apparatus, the paralysed parasite went to the paradise by parachute.
672. In the compartment, the impartial participant told me his counterpart's departure.
673. The articulate man's artistic cartoon startled the charterer.
674. The guardian found a quarterly quart of quartz in the safeguard.
675. The immortal man's mortgage can be a shortcut to resolve the food shortage.
676. The escort resorted to the orthodox paradox to retort his distortion.
677. The oppressor suppressed his aggressive opinion about compressor.
678. The senseless senator's pretense of consensus caused a sensation.
679. The conspicuous suspicious pension is in suspension.
680. He repents having compensated the dispensable pesion for fear of penalty.
681. Abundance doesn't mean redundance. The hound found a profound book on the roundabout.
682. By courtesy of the mourner, he endeavours to devour the nourishing odour.
683. The thermal therapy terminated after the terminal germ seminar.
684. The terraced terrain near the Mediterranean ferry is terrific.
685. The consul's consultant hauled out the assaulter from the vault.
686. The nitrogen atoms combine instantaneously, simultaneously and spontaneously.
687. The respectful spectator gave the prospective president a retrospect of the spectacular spectrum.
688. The suicides in adjacent area are incidental coincidence.
689. His ignorance of her dignity ignited her indignation.
690. The man tackling the drawback of the brackets runs a slack snack business.
691. At the turning the turtle met a turkey and made a turnover on the turnips.
692. The overthrown president is overwhelmed by the controversy.
693. The handicapped man got a second-hand handout of shorthand handbook beforehand.
694. Hitherto the withering flowers can't withstand the sunshine notwithstanding my care.
695. I averted my eyes from the diverse advertisements for the invert converter.
696. It's deduced that the induced fluctuation does no good to the reproducing productivity.
697. In the Catholic cathedral the athlete shouted out his wrath in the athletic oath.
698. The destiny of the pest in chestnut is not known before reaching the destination.
699. The wrestler's testimony manifests that he has large estates.
700. Having attained the entertaining center, the retained man was detained and sustained pain.
701. The assessor asserts that he inserted the deserted desserts in the desert with alert.
702. The abrupt corrupt man had the Xeroxed code corroded in the erosion episode.
703. The enlightened man highlighted his mighty insight into the fright.
704. I would rather withhold than uphold you unfold the gold foil on the threshold.
705. The imposing man posed as a man of good disposition and disposed of the rubbish.
706. The prose author's diagnosis discloses that the hose is damaged.
707. The limping shrimp impulsively implemented the compulsory duty.
708. The implicit implication about the deficit is not explicit.
709. The degeneration of regenerative gene is exaggerated.
710. The competent petitioner thinks the perpetual impetus is petty.
711. The superstitious man put the priority on the superficial supersonic superiority.
712. The traitor in strait straight forwardly told me the traits of the bait.
713. The Oriental is proficient in the ingredients.
714. The recipe recipient transiently made the conscientious alien client unconscious.
715. The rotary agitator irrigated him.
716. The counselor bounced up to denounce discount.
717. The degraded undergraduate upgraded the underlying virus program.
718. Jail life made the frail retailer avail every snail in the pail.
719. Deviation in aviation is dangerous. Writing is alleviated via bias on abbreviation.
720. On the anniversary the versatile poet wrote an adverse verse Virtue versus Evil.
721. The recruit made the current circulate in the circuit on the circumference.
722. In the suitcase, the guitar tutor found the tuition by intuition.
723. The watchful snatcher dispatched a batch of combatants to the hatch.
724. The wretched butcher clutched the needle and stitched it clumsily.
725. The peer's queer peering is a sheer sneer.
726. The currency curriculum made the excursionist incur loss of time and money.
727. The stray betrayer arrayed the sprayers on the road.
728. Dust accumulated on the insulated simulator in the desolate lab.
729. The inflated balloon indicates a latent inflation on the plateau.
730. Trivial tributes constitute the attribute of constituent's report.
731. I acutely and resolutely refuted the brutal persecution of mute commuter.
732. This measure may preclude the exclusive agency from selling crucial crude oil.
733. He depicted the conviction that contradicted the verdict.
734. Magnify the magnitude of the magnetism.
735. The deputy chairman of the charity clarified the importance of clarity and purity.
736. The tramp from the tram swamped the ham hamburger with shampoo.
737. According to the pamphlet, the current in the amplifier can be amplified to 3 amperes.
738. Prolong the sponge along the longitude and latitude at an altitude.
739. The conservative man made a reservation in the observatory.
740. The mender recommends me to amend the legend agenda.
741. His comprehensive apprehension about the appendix of the pendulum is obvious.
742. Elevate the eleventh level to relevant height.
743. Thereafter, I adhered to the coherence inherent to the theory.
744. The prophet appropriately appropriated the fund for repairing propeller.
745. I'm baffled why the affiliated man initiated the negotiator into ego.
746. The radiation radius of the radioactive radium radiator in the stadium is variable.
747. Snobbish Knob is doing his hobby in the lobby.
748. The ass bypassed the guard and assassinated the surpassing ambassador in the embassy.
749. The corporate bodies collaborate elaborately on producing vibrating evaporator.
750. The dazzling light from the digital device dizzied me.
751. The extinct exotic bird's feather contains zinc.
752. The smuggler shrugged to the bugler hugging the bug in the tugboat.
753. The vocation advocate found the word "vocal" and "reciprocal" not in the vocabulary.
754. Without my aid I'm afraid the maiden would have been raided.
755. The slim Muslim reached his climax when he found the axis of the galaxy.
756. Bonus is a stimulus for me to study the silicon in the bacon.
757. The categories of the lubricated duplicators are intricate.
758. The wagging wasp grasps the crisp clasp for a gasp.
759. The reconciled reptiles rest on a fragile tile.
760. The gossip tossed the mossy blossom fossil.
761. Test the immune function by immersed dispersion.
762. The lateral elite is literally illiterate.
763. To abide the abiding bidding, the oxide bidder strides on the seaside.
764. The tormentor enlarged the engagement garment.
765. The cripple dipped the whip tip into the chip solution nearby his hip.
766. The tickler pricked a tick on the nickname Nickel.
767. The administrator diminished the feminine miniature to minimal size.
768. The man with mittens intermittently intervened the remittance.
769. The scorched couch is put in the porch of epoch.
770. The monstrous monarch monopolied monarchy.
771. The missionary transmitted emission emitted lately.
772. I'm intent on tentative retention of potential patents.
773. The expelled man repelled billions of rebellions.
774. The cellar-dweller yelled, "Fell the jellyfish burglar!"
775. The diplomatic diplomas are made in automation in the autonomy.
776. The enrolled jolly stroller polled on the trolley.
777. The contaminated vital vitamin made racial discrimination come to culmination.
778. The jogger made an analytical analogy between the ecology and geology.
779. The alliance enhanced the reliability of the applicable alloy appliances.
780. The gigantic panther in pants passed the transition period of heart transplant.
781. With a clatter, the flatterer shattered the chattering wattmeter in the chaos.
782. “Homely food is wholesome,” the comedist said on the dome.
783. The subtle subscriber found the prescription manuscript.
784. Time is finite and infinite. I defy the indefinite definition.
785. The driller filled the grill with brilliant film.
786. The ill man had a pill and sat on the pillar in stillness until now.
787. The skilful miller killed millions of lions with his ski.
788. The silly spilled the milk on the silver silk.
789. On the far farm the army's arms are kept warm by a swarm of bees.
790. The alarm harmed the charming harmony of the ceremony.
791. Squirrel inquired an acquaintance and acquired the requirements.
792. A title is entitled to the retired worker who repaired the entire tire tirelessly.
793. The hired admirer inspired his desire for the wire.
794. The firm fireman first overcame thirst desire.
795. The tiresome pirate sounded siren and let off fireworks.
796. The adjective injected new meaning into the objected objective object.
797. The projector is subject to rejection and may be ejected from the project.
798. A day goes through daybreak, morning, noon, afternoon, evening and midnight.
799. His affection for the defects is affected by the infectious perfect effect.
800. With a clatter, the flatterer shattered the chattering wattmeter in the chaos.
1. Typical of the grassland dwellers of the continent is the American antelope, or pronghorn.
2. Of the millions who saw Haley’s comet in 1986, how many people will live long enough to see it return in the twenty-first century.
3. Anthropologists have discovered that fear, happiness, sadness, and surprise are universally reflected in facial expressions.
4. Because of its irritating effect on humans, the use of phenol as a general antiseptic has been largely discontinued.
5. In group to remain in existence, a profit-making organization must, in the long run, produce something consumers consider useful or desirable.
6. The greater the population there is in a locality, the greater the need there is for water, transportation, and disposal of refuse.
7. It is more difficult to write simply, directly, and effectively than to employ flowery but vague expressions that only obscure one’s meaning.
8. With modern offices becoming more mechanized, designers are attempting to personalize them with warmer, less severe interiors.
9. The difference between libel and slander is that libel is printed while slander is spoken.
10. The knee is the joints where the thigh bone meets the large bone of the lower leg.
11. Acids are chemical compounds that, in water solution, have a sharp taste, a corrosive action on metals, and the ability to turn certain blue vegetable dyes red.
12. Billie Holiday’s reputation as a great jazz-blues singer rests on her ability to give emotional depth to her songs.
13. Essentially, a theory is an abstract, symbolic representation of what is conceived to be reality.
14. Long before children are able to speak or understand a language, they communicate through facial expressions and by making noises.
15. Thanks to modern irrigation, crops now grow abundantly in areas where once nothing but cacti and sagebrush could live.
16. The development of mechanical timepieces spurred the search for more accurate sundials with which to regulate them.
17. Anthropology is a science in that anthropologists use a rigorous set of methods and techniques to document observations that can be checked by others.
18. Fungi are important in the process of decay, which returns ingredients to the soil, enhances soil fertility, and decomposes animal debris.
19. When it is struck, a tuning fork produces an almost pure tone, retaining its pitch over a long period of time.
20. Although pecans are most plentiful in the southeastern part of the United States, they are found as far north as Ohio and Illinois.
21. Eliminating problems by transferring the blame to others is often called scape-goating.
22. The chief foods eaten in any country depend largely on what grows best in its climate and soil.
23. Over a very large number of trials, the probability of an event’s occurring is equal to the probability that it will not occur.
24. Most substance contract when they freeze so that the density of a substance’s solid is higher than the density of its liquid.
25. The mechanism by which brain cells store memories is not clearly understood.
26. By the middle of the twentieth century, painters and sculptors in the United States had begun to exert a great worldwide influence over art.
27. In the eastern part of New Jersey lies the city of Elizabeth, a major shipping and manufacturing center.
28. Elizabeth Blackwell, the first woman medical doctor in the United States, founded the New York Infirmary, an institution that has always had a completely female medical staff.
29. Alexander Graham Bell once told his family that he would rather be remembered as a teacher of the deaf than as the inventor of the telephone.
Alexander Graham Bell曾告诉家人，他更愿意让后人记住他是聋子的老师，而非电话的发明者。
30. Because its leaves remain green long after being picked, rosemary became associated with the idea of remembrance.
31. Although apparently rigid, bones exhibit a degree of elasticity that enables the skeleton to withstand considerable impact.
32. That xenon could not FORM chemical compounds was once believed by scientists.
33. Research into the dynamics of storms is directed toward improving the ability to predict these events and thus to minimize damage and avoid loss of life.
34. The elimination of inflation would ensure that the amount of money used in repaying a loan would have the same value as the amount of money borrowed.
35. Futurism, an early twentieth-century movement in art, rejected all traditions and attempted to glorify contemporary life by emphasizing the machine and motion.
36. One of the wildest and most inaccessible parts of the United States is the Everglades where wildlife is abundant and largely protected.
37. Lucretia Mott’s influence was so significant that she has been credited by some authorities as the originator of feminism in the United States.
38. The activities of the international marketing researcher are frequently much broader than those of the domestic marketer.
39. The continental divide refers to an imaginary line in the North American Rockies that divides the waters flowing into the Atlantic Ocean from those flowing into the Pacific.
40. Studies of the gravity field of the Earth indicate that its crust and mantle yield when unusual weight is placed on them.
41. The annual worth of Utah’s manufacturing is greater than that of its mining and farming combined.
42. The wallflower is so called because its weak stems often grow on walls and along stony cliffs for support.
43. It is the interaction between people, rather than the events that occur in their lives, that is the main focus of social psychology.
44. No social crusade aroused Elizabeth Williams’ enthusiasm more than the expansion of educational facilities for immigrants to the United States.
45. Quails typically have short rounded wings that enable them to spring into full flight instantly when disturbed in their hiding places.
46. According to anthropologists, the earliest ancestors of humans that stood upright resembled chimpanzees facially, with sloping foreheads and protruding brows.
47. Not until 1866 was the fully successful transatlantic cable finally laid.
48. In his writing, John Crowe Ransom describes what he considers the spiritual barrenness of society brought about by science and technology.
John Crowe Ransom在他的著作中描述了他认为是由科学技术给社会带来的精神贫困。
49. Children with parents whose guidance is firm, consistent, and rational are inclined to possess high levels of self-confidence.
50. The ancient Hopewell people of North America probably cultivated corn and other crops, but hunting and gathering were still of critical importance in their economy.
51. Using many symbols makes it possible to put a large amount of inFORMation on a single map.
52. Anarchism is a term describing a cluster of doctrines and attitudes whose principal uniting feature is the belief that government is both harmful and unnecessary.
53. Probably no man had more effect on the daily lives of most people in the Untied States than did Henry Ford a pioneer in automobile production.
54. The use of well-chosen nonsense words makes possible the testing of many basic hypotheses in the field of language learning.
55. The history of painting is a fascinating chain of events that probably began with the very first pictures ever made.
56. Perfectly matched pearls, strung into a necklace, bring a far higher price than the same pearls told individually.
57. During the eighteenth century, Little Turtle was chief of the Miami tribe whose territory became what is now Indiana and Ohio.
58. Among almost seven hundred species of bamboo, some are fully grown at less than a foot high, while others can grow three feet in twenty-four hours.
59. Before staring on a sea voyage, prudent navigators learn the sea charts, study the sailing directions, and memorize lighthouse locations to prepare themselves for any conditions they might encounter.
60. Of all the economically important plants, palms have been the least studied.
61. Buyers and sellers should be aware of new developments in technology can and does affect marketing activities.
62. The application of electronic controls made possible by the microprocessor and computer storage have multiplied the uses of the modern typewriter.
63. The human skeleton consists of more than two hundred bones bound together by tough and relatively inelastic connective tissues called ligaments.
64. The pigmentation of a pearl is influenced by the type of oyster in which it develops and by the depth, temperature, and the salt content of the water in which the oyster lives.
65. Although mockingbirds superbly mimic the songs and calls of many birds, they can nonetheless be quickly identified as mockingbirds by certain aural clues.
66. Not only can walking fish live out of water, but they can also travel short distances over land.
67. Scientists do not know why dinosaurs became extinct, but some theories postulate that changers in geography, climate, and sea levels were responsible.
68. The science of horticulture, in which the primary concerns are maximum yield and superior quality, utilizes inFORMation derived from other sciences.
69. Snow aids farmers by keeping heart in the lower ground levels, thereby saving the seeds from freezing.
70. Even though the precise qualities of hero in literary words may vary over time, the basic exemplary function of the hero seems to remain constant.
71. People in prehistoric times created paints by grinding materials such as plants and clay into power and then adding water.
72. Often very annoying weeds, goldenrods crowd out less hardy plants and act as hosts to many insect pests.
73. Starting around 7000 B.C., and for the next four thousand years, much of the Northern Hemisphere experienced temperatures warmer than at present.
74. When Henry Ford first sought financial backing for making cars, the very notion of farmers and clerks owning automobiles was considered ridiculous.
75. Though once quite large, the population of the bald eagle across North America has drastically declined in the past forty years.
76. The beaver chews down trees to get food and material with which to build its home.
77. Poodles were once used as retrievers in duck hunting, but the American Kennel Club does not consider them sporting dogs because they are now primarily kept as pets.
78. As a result of what is now know in physics and chemistry, scientists have been able to make important discoveries in biology and medicine.
79. The practice of making excellent films based on rather obscure novels has been going on so long in the United States as to constitute a tradition.
80. Since the consumer considers the best fruit to be that which is the most attractive, the grower must provide products that satisfy the discerning eye.
81. Television the most pervasive and persuasive of modern technologies, marked by rapid change and growth, is moving into a new era, an era of extraordinary sophistication and versatility, which promises to reshape our lives and our world.
82. Television is more than just an electronics; it is a means of expression, as well as a vehicle for communication, and as such becomes a powerful tool for reaching other human beings.
83. Even more shocking is the fact that the number and rate of imprisonment have more than doubled over the past twenty years, and recidivism------that is the rate for re-arrest------is more than 60 percent.
84.William Rainey Harper lured him to the new university of Chicago, where he remained officially for exactly a generation and where his students in advanced composition found him terrifyingly frigid in the classroom but sympathetic and understanding in their personal conferences.
他的教书生涯始于麻省理工学院，但是William Rainey Harper把他吸引到了新成立的芝加哥大学。他在那里正式任职长达整整一代人的时间。他的高级作文课上的学生觉得他在课上古板得可怕，但私下交流却富有同情和理解。
85. The sloth pays such little attention to its personal hygiene that green algae grow on its coarse hair and communities of a parasitic moth live in the depths of its coat producing caterpillars which graze on its mouldy hair. Its muscles are such that it is quits incapable of moving at a speed of over a kilometer an hour even over the shortest distances and the swiftest movement it can make is a sweep of its hooked arm.
86. Artificial flowers are used for scientific as well as for decorative purposes. They are made from a variety of materials, such as way and glass, so skillfully that they can scarcely be distinguished from natural flowers.
87. Three years of research at an abandoned coal mine in Argonne, Illinois, have resulted in findings that scientists believe can help reclaim thousands of mine disposal sites that scar the coal-rich regions of the United States.
88. When the persuading and the planning for the western railroads had finally been completed, the really challenging task remained: the dangerous, sweaty, backbreaking, brawling business of actually building the lines.
89. Because of the space crunch, the Art Museum has become increasingly cautious in considering acquisitions and donations of art, in some cases passing up opportunities to strengthen is collections.
90. The United States Constitution requires that President be a natural-born citizen, thirty-five years of age or older, who has lived in the United States for a minimum of fourteen years.
91. Arid regions in the southwestern United States have become increasingly inviting playgrounds for the growing number of recreation seekers who own vehicles such as motorcycles or powered trail bikes and indulge in hill-climbing contests or in caving new trails in the desert.
92. Stone does decay, and so tools of long ago have remained when even the bones of the man who made them have disappeared without trace.
93. Insects would make it impossible for us to live in the world; they would devour all our crops and kill our flocks and herds, if it were not for the protection we get from insect-eating animals.
94. It is true that during their explorations they often faced difficulties and dangers of the most perilous nature, equipped in a manner which would make a modern climber shudder at the thought, but they did not go out of their way to court such excitement.
95. There is only one difference between an old man and a young one: the young man has a glorious future before him and old one has a splendid future behind him: and maybe that is where the rub is.
96. I find young people exciting. They have an air of freedom, and they have not a dreary commitment to mean ambitions or love comfort. They are not anxious social climbers, and they have no devotion to material things.
97. I am always amazed when I hear people saying that sport creates goodwill between the nations, and that if only the common peoples of the world could meet one another at football or cricket, they would have no inclination to meet on the battlefield.
98. It is impossible to say simply for the fun and exercise: as soon as the question of prestige arises, as soon as you feel that you and some larger unit will be disgraced if you lose, the most savage combative instincts are around.
99. It has been found that certain bats emit squeaks and by receiving the echoes, they can locate and steer clear of obstacles------or locate flying insects on which they feed. This echo-location in bats is often compared with radar, the principle of which is similar.
100. As the time and cost of making a clip drop to a few days and a few hundred dollars, engineers may soon be free to let their imaginations soar without being penalized by expensive failure.