发信人: benpu (EverDoc), 信区: MedicalCareer
标 题: google image is a great tool
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Fri Dec 14 00:56:31 2007)
A good picture worths a thousand words. That's very true, especially when
you are studying medicine.
Do you know "google image" is a great tool? Google out a related image is
the best note you can put.
Here's how to do it, for those who does not yet ;-)
1. open google main page
2. at the left upper corner you will see: web images maps news shopping more
3. hit "images"
4. you are at google image search main page
5. type in your key word
6. hit "search images"
7. you get all the related images
8. hit on the thumbnails you want
9. you see the related page with the image
10. or you can just hit "see full-size image" to get the big one
11. right click on it and select "copy image"
12. past it directly onto your note
Note: some images are copyright protected
for Adobe, it's a also great tool (not the reader but the full version), you
can highlight and make notes on those pdf files, it's a must have especially
when you use those notes downloaded via internet. Check your school's IT
department (the one handles your school IT/email account) and usually you
can buy discount software from them for just $5-$10, legit copy.
※ 修改:·benpu 於 Dec 14 01:08:20 2007 修改本文·[FROM: 67.163.]