发信人: usatravel (usatravel), 信区: MedicalCareer
标 题: lunch with resident applicants
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Mon Nov 22 19:46:50 2010, 美东)
I had lunch with the resident applicants. Want to share with your guys:
1. Applicants are evaluated by current residents who they interact with,during Lunch, during rounds, during preinterview dinner, etc.
2. We mainly interested in knowing--
1) "the communication skill--- whether you participate in conversion,
whether you are easily understood ",
2) "your interest in our program" Strong, somewhat, not seriously, not
3) What is your goal ---Primary care, fellowship, other
4) Whether you applied other specialty
5) Whether you already had offer from other program
6) overall, whether the current residents feel the applicant is a good
addition to our program.
Good luck, everyone
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 海外: mitbbs.com 中国: mitbbs.cn·[FROM: 99.55.]