发信人: jonzhang (清华MM的海鸥乔纳森), 信区: MedicalCareer
标 题: Pre-interview teleconferene outline (9/11/2009)
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Tue Jul 20 07:57:16 2010, 美东)
Some friends are asking for this. I'm posting it here again. Best of luck!
1. suite, dressing conservatively. Navy blue/black. Talk to sales
rep. light color shirt. Stationary good pen.
2. Hotel, transportation reservation; leave 20-40min buffer time
3. Shower, gum, personal hygiene
4. Study interviewer's background, alma mater, publications
5. Study Q and A
6. Study your own CV and PS
7. Hobby, sports, and entertainment may help
1. Keep eye contact, but not staring at interviewer.
2. Gesture. You own the chair. Do NOT hold the purse, rather place it on
3. body langurage, hand shake, not too firm, neither light.
4. body buildup, exercise, and high spirit
5. Interview the program, asking about resident placement, the
strength and weakness of program
6. Do NOT ask faculty, but residents, about call schedule, work load,
book fund, and vacation time (usually standard 4wk/yr)
1. Thank you Card for program director and coordinator, possible chief
2. Thank you email to remaining faculty. However, it's not overdone if
you send each attending a nice card
3. write down your evaluation about the program. A table/spreadsheet will
Practice, practice and practice.
CMG at FB http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=99401102044
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 海外: mitbbs.com 中国: mitbbs.cn·[FROM: 165.123.]