发信人: panix (西北偏北~绝对零度), 信区: JobMarket
标 题: Software Developer Opening at Chicago
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Wed Mar 7 09:10:54 2018, 美东)
IL - Illinois
ADM Investor Services has been a leader in the futures brokerage industry
for more than 50 years. We are a registered Futures Commission Merchant
providing comprehensive services to retail, commercial and institutional
clients. Our work is supported through a network of Introducing Brokers, non
-clearing FCMs, branch offices, subsidiaries and sister companies across the
United States and around the globe. ADMIS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of
the Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM). Learn more at http://admis.com/.
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE:
ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a
growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural
processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 32,000
employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value
chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 250
ingredient manufacturing facilities, 38 innovation centers and the world’s
premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home,
making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn
more at www.adm.com.
Software Developer – Chicago, IL
ADM Investor Services, Inc.
This is an exempt level position.
ADM Investor Services, Inc. is seeking an innovative and passionate
developer to design, modify, support and implement our business software
applications and systems, including customer portal, middle office, risk and
• Collaborate with business users and analysts to fully understand
business needs and requirements
• Design business software using object oriented principal, tools and
• Assist the development team in implementing high quality software
systems and business solutions in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and flagging
defects for correction
• Provide timely and quality support for mission critical systems and
• Bachelor of Science or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Financial Engineering, or related discipline
• Knowledge of two or more of the following programming languages: C#,
• Able to effectively and efficiently move projects from conception to
• Flexible to meet current day or task demands
• Works well as individual contributor or as part of a team
• Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
• Knowledge of database systems and basic SQL programming preferred
• Knowledge of and be able to adopt to new development process such as
agile development and test driven development.
• Financial service and/or commodity industry experience a plus
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP,
pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug
screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected
veterans and individuals with a disability.
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 网址：mitbbs.com 移动：在应用商店搜索未名空间·[FROM: 12.]