发信人: siriusliu (天狼), 信区: Football
标 题: 没人讨论hawks的pass offense?
发信站: BBS 未名空间站 (Mon Jan 13 01:50:38 2014, 美东)
Baldwin都打的很impressive,不能说多牛吧,也很够用.至少不让人miss rice. even
kearse, miller, luke wilson, all have shining moments. Looks that wilson can
make every wr look better.
(suddenly, my g pinyin chrome app crashed. have to use english)
past 5 games, < 0.5 td per game. passing simply sucks. below average.
why? A few candidate answers:
1) injury. rice out completely. kearse out. but not very strong argument.
two main guys, tate and baldwin, still there. but both are pretty silent,
except for tate vs rams.
2) conservation and hide. pc is playing a "big chess". really? i really hope
so, but even at playoff game vs saints? even when pc plays ph desperately?
do not seem this is the reason.
3) facing better def. the last 5 games, except for giants, all good def
teams. still not strong argument. even vs giants, still bad passing.
4) wilson' play has been thoroughly studied. all def now knows how to shut
him down or at least contain him.
5) wilson is just below his bar, simply put. maybe too tired. what ever.
any one is a good answer? or a combination of a few?
※ 来源:·WWW 未名空间站 海外: mitbbs.com 中国: mitbbs.cn·[FROM: 24.]